How do I become an Excel Expert?
Become an expert in Excel by first determining how you need to work with data, then finding the most applicable training path.
How can Excel help me work with Financial data?
New Horizons Excel training will help you format financial spreadsheets, use advanced functions, organize spreadsheets and create effective visually appealing reports and graphs.
How can Excel help me work with large amounts of data?
New Horizons Excel training will help you import data effectively, filter and organize data, use pivot tables to slice data into readable portions.
Why should I learn Excel at new Horizons?
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application. Learning how to use Excel is an investment in both your personal and professional life.
Excel makes it easy to monitor financial performance, such as business profit or loss, calculate payments on large purchases, plan a budget, or stay organized with checklists.
Because most businesses use Excel, learning how to use the application efficiently opens up more opportunities for employment and career advancement. When employees know how to use Excel,
it improves their efficiency in the workplace. Employees who know how to create detailed worksheets, invoices, charts, and complex formulas achieve professional results in a fraction of the time.
Comprehensive Spokane Excel training from New Horizons includes basic to advanced courses. Whether you're brand-new to Excel or seeking advanced knowledge, we've got you covered.
What Basic and Advanced Excel Skills Should I Expect to Learn at New Horizons Spokane?
- Write a range of fundamental Excel commands
- Perform worksheet calculations
- Build custom formulas
- Amend elements in a worksheet
- Apply formatting changes to cells
- Manage workbook properties
- Perform calculations using functions and formulas
- Sort, filter and query data
- Create and format tables
- Visualize data with charts
- Create advanced formulas
- Analyze data with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Refer to internal and external worksheets
- Perform LOOKUPs and audit formulas
- Share and protect workbooks
- Automate workbook functionality using validation rules and macros
- Create sparklines and map data
- Forecast data