View On-Demand Courses
New Horizons Spokane offers training with anytime, anywhere access to course material including lecture and labs. With focused learning, one-on-one mentoring and flexible scheduling, we put time back in your hands. With our new offering of On Demand training, this self-paced format offers the same stimulating learning environment and helps you maintain employee productivity.
Access to one-on-one expert mentoring increases comprehension of the course material, with the flexibility of scheduling on your time. The courses combine video, reading, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help IT Professionals and Developers, like you, build your technology skills as your schedule allows—all at once or five minutes at a time. IT Training your way, anytime, anywhere.
Why New Horizons On Demand?
Live, online mentors available
- Certified instructors are available to mentor as you progress through the course by providing coaching, support, and guidance.
- Mentors can answer questions and provide personalized instruction to help increase comprehension and retention of the course material
You control your learning experience
- Build deep technical skills when you choose, where you choose.
- The modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning needs and learning style.
- You can complete training piecemeal or in an order you choose so you can focus on what you don’t know, or on what you need to know right now.
Live hands-on labs
- Live, real-time environment for hands-on training.
- The same hands-on Labs environment used in the classroom.
High-quality content, direct from the source
- The content is based on the same official courseware used in instructor-led training. The high-quality videos offer in-depth technical content delivered by engaging instructors.
- Immediate feedback on mastery. Knowledge checks at the end of each module and each course tell learners whether they’ve mastered the content and are ready to move on.