Visual Studio 2010 & .NET 4 Courses Spokane
Are you ready for Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0? New Horizons Spokane is ready to help you upgrade to the latest version of .NET.
Visual Studio 2010 represents the next release of the .NET Framework 4, providing you with more development tools and power to develop world-class business applications.
You may also be interested in
What's New in Visual Studio 2010?
The new features in Visual Studio and .NET range from simple editor enhancements to major framework improvements:
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Full compatibility with prior versions of .NET Framework
- New Prototyping and Modeling tools
- IntelliTrace debugging to help spot exact point of failure
- Silverlight applications
- Manual and automated testing tools
- Background garbage collection
- Parallel computing - new multi-threaded application model
- Extended ASP.NET AJAX support
- ASP.NET automatic data validation based on data model
- Persistence-ignorant objects
- ADO.NET Model-First support
- Visual Studio Application Lifecycle management
- Extensive code navigation features
New Horizons Spokane uses only Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).